Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sorry, I'm not usually like this.

Okay so I'm not usually one of those whiny people. I  just need to vent. Nobody needs to read this if they don't want to so don't complain. Actually do, I dare you. See what happens! Anyway so on Sunday I was at dinner and my friend texts me "Hey there's something i need to tell you . . . I'm leaving the barn sometime in the next week." No, this wasn't out of the blue, but I never figured she'd actually leave. She's like my sister, and now she's leaving and she's gonna forget me. She also cancelled on our spring break plans but whatever. It's not like it's a big deal. Go leave whatever. I hate being forgotten but go ahead. Cee lo says it best: "I wish you the best with a fuck you!" Have fun with your new friends. I really hope things go well for her there but I don't want her to leave. Anybody get it? If so comment and fill us in on your situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment