Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Okay, I'm done with that.

Sorry, I hate that my first post was a downer. I'm really a happy person and I'll try not to do that any more okay? Feel free to call me out on it. So whats up with you guys? What all do you want to discuss? I'm running out of stuff so here you go: I'm 15 and I have a great life. I'm your stereotypical invisible high school student. I guarantee if we go to school together you have no idea who I am. That's what works best. I live with a no drama policy. I'll help you if you need it, but don't involve me directly. Anyone feel the same? and remember to post what you want to discuss.

Also I'll try to show you guys the rules I live by:

Rule #1: Drama is best kept on the stage. Seriously legit emotion is fine, but when you just want attention: forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment